At Pearson College London, we have a clear mission: to become the UK’s leading provider of industry-focused university education, enabling students to develop the knowledge, intellectual capacity and professional experience they need for their long-term careers, so that they graduate job-ready.
We work with some of the world’s leading companies and partner with academic institutions of the highest calibre, including the University of Kent, Ashridge and Royal Holloway and Bedford New College. Our undergraduate and postgraduate degrees and short courses are all designed, developed and delivered with industry.
What makes Pearson College London different?
Our alumni leave job-ready as a result of the unique way in which our degrees and short courses are designed, developed and delivered by industry.
Pearson College London alumni have gone on to work on award-winning projects, including:
- John Gresko’s BAFTA- and Oscar-winning work on Interstellar and VFX work on the new Bond movie, Spectre
- Adam Dewhirst’s work on Guardians of the Galaxy
- Kim Ranzani’s work on Iron Man 3.
We also have a number of enterprising graduates, such as:
- Sam Applebee, who has set up his own design agency called Kickpush
- Holly Pickering, who’s gone on to create her own game called SALT: A Social Story.
Other alumni have gone on to work with global brands. For example, Dale Stewart is now working for General Mills, one of the world's largest FMCG companies, boasting brands such as Haagen Daz, Nature Valley and Old El Paso.