Here, you’ll find some useful resources to help you to support your child on their career journey. Parents and guardians have a big influence on their children’s choices about courses and careers, so it’s important to be well informed.
As well as all the useful information on our career choices pages, we think these resources will really help when it comes to sitting down with your son or daughter to think about their future.
Find out why BTECs are the fast-track to work and further learning
These practical, work-related qualifications teach the skills and knowledge that employers are looking for, so it won’t take long for your child to get a foot in the door of their chosen industry.
Our careers specialists have scoured the internet for useful information on the topics that parents say are most important to them.
- Beginners' guides to helping your child apply for university
- Parents' guides to university funding
- Comparing universities
- University summer schools.
- A guide to apprenticeships
- Sponsored learning
- Finance for learning other than degrees
- University access, achievement and employability with vocational qualifications.
- Find out about retakes
- Easter holiday revision courses for GCSE and A level.